Personal data is any data relating to a person who is identified or who can be identified (such as a name, an identification number, or an online identifier).
Personal data you give us: You may give us personal data about you by filling in forms on, or interacting with, our website, or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. Examples of personal data include:
- name, address, email address and phone number
- other information you submit to us e.g. by filling in forms, or as part of further inquiries into the Yolt Technology Services
Personal data we collect from you:
When you use our website we may – ourselves or through our partners –- collect information such as:
- IP address
- device details
- information about each visit you make to our site (such as page response times and length of visit)
- location data
- information about your use of the website through tracking tools
We use tools to improve the user experience of our website and to personalise your experience. Therefore, we perform statistical analyses about the way you use the services provided by Yolt Technology Services (such as information on how you navigate, how much time you spend on pages, how long you visit, and from where you came to our service).
- For our website: Yolt Technology Services uses Google Analytics on our website. We don’t use Google Analytics on our app or on your transaction data.
- If you don’t want this, you can always disable it through the Cookie Settings on the website.