We’re on a mission to give everyone the power to be smart with their money. We encourage and inspire people to think differently about money, to take control and adapt to life’s twists and turns. In other words, Yolt does the hard work, so our users can Unthink money. We live and breathe our core values: being frontrunners, switched on and trusted.
Yolt is the multi award-winning app that makes managing money, easy. At the forefront of innovation enabled by PSD2 and powered by open banking technology, our smart thinking money app gives users a clear overview of their connected bank accounts, credit cards and spending together in one place. After launching in the UK June 2017, then France and Italy in 2018 we quickly reached 1 million registered users; giving them all the tools to spend smart, save smart and reach their goals.
What we’re looking for
We’re after enthusiastic, driven individuals who want to want to contribute to our journey and grow with us along the way. Can you hit the ground running? Do you have the drive to go faster? Fintech is fast-paced, but we always remember to switch off too.
You will be working with our Infrastructure team on a daily basis and report directly to the COO of Yolt.
What you’ll be doing
We consider our employees to be the engine of what we do here at Yolt – that’s why we’re looking for an Application Specialist to make sure we run a smooth working environment! We have no on premise applications, everything is cloud based. From our HR systems to active directory. We believe in the power of automation and desired state configuration. Currently our Azure and Microsoft 365 deployments are not automated but we envision these being managed in Terraform and deployed using GitLab pipelines. Further streamlining and automating mobile device management and account administration (even those on 3rd party cloud applications) is part of the job. It’s a benefit if you already have experience as a Systems administrator and understand the basics of version control and automation of manual steps. You will be responsible for the full collaboration environment to ensure fast, smooth and reliable access to all the systems and tools we use here at Yolt.
To sum it up: your scope varies from active directory management, supplier control, networking access and printer management. You will also be the single point of contact for technical support and help colleagues to solve any issues they’re having and make sure they’re up-and-running in no time. We expect you to be the main driver behind improving and maintaining our business critical office processes. Every tool we use is approved by you!
What you’ll need
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience in application support
- Experience in Office 365 and Azure Cloud
- Experience with tools like Jira, Confluence and understanding how you they can be used to set-it up
- Organizational capabilities to structure work and processes clearly
- You are a self-starter and want to learn more about software development and want to support others in making a successful product
- experience with MS Office 365 (Azure AD, Exchange, OneDrive)
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Microsoft Certification is a plus
- Knowledge of MS PowerShell is required, additionally other scripting language like Bash or Go are a nice to have
- Basic understanding of IT Infrastructure and ITIL Foundation
- You have an excellent communication skills, ability to present and write reports, strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- You are analytical and can independently solve problems that arise
What you need to know about us
You'll join a small, dedicated team of highly skilled people who are committed to changing the way people think about money. We operate in a unique space on the boundaries of a large multinational bank, ING Bank N.V, but with the energetic, fast-paced attitude of a start-up with offices in Amsterdam, London and Katowice. We don’t like to brag, but we’re proud of the fact we’re leveraging the power unleashed by PSD2 and open banking to deliver the most innovative money app out there, recently winning the coveted ‘Personal Finance App of the Year’ at the 2019 Payments Awards.
- Flexible hours
- Amazing future potential as we continue to scale and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with ambitious vision for the future
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people
- A challenging job within one of the most distinctive departments of ING