We’re on a mission to give everyone the power to be smart with their money. We encourage and inspire people to think differently about money, to take control and adapt to life’s twists and turns. In other words, Yolt does the hard work, so our users can Unthink money. We live and breathe our core values: being frontrunners, switched on and trusted.
Yolt is the multi award-winning app that makes managing money, easy. At the forefront of innovation enabled by PSD2 and powered by open banking technology, our smart thinking money app gives users a clear overview of their connected bank accounts, credit cards and spending together in one place. After launching in the UK June 2017, then France and Italy in 2018 we quickly reached 1 million registered users; giving them all the tools to spend smart, save smart and reach their goals.
What we’re looking for:
We’re after enthusiastic, driven individuals who want to want to contribute to our journey and grow with us along the way. Can you hit the ground running? Do you have the drive to go faster? Fintech is fast-paced, but we always remember to switch off too.
You will be responsible as Application Support Specialist for finding solutions, workarounds and/or fixes in order to maintain and improve the functionality of the systems and support the various clients. Apart from managing the day to day services you know how to set-up and formalize processes and procedures into documentation and work routines.
You are the linking pin between our clients and the developers and therefore you work in close collaboration with the back-end (mainly Java) engineers in an international context. Therefore it’s a pre if the candidate has a background as a an engineer. For the monitoring of our environment we use the ELK stack, experience in Kibana is needed. You would be responsible to automate parts of your work by creating dashboards and insights that can be used as input for the roadmap. From your experience you can easily prioritize between what’s important now and what can be picked up later.
You are eager to learn and use (new) technologies and you are on the lookout for new tools that could help us achieve the goals. This job asks for a candidate that can switch easily between operational tasks (working with the team to refine the stories) and more client related work (communicating with clients for support).
More in detail:
- Act as the 1st line of support towards our clients
- Assess, organize and assign issues and bugs to the right teams
- Communicate with clients on reported issues and expected resolution time
- Act as main point of support contact for all our clients
- Daily monitoring of the YTS API performance and bank connection performance
- Collaborate with banks for solving API connection issues by searching, analysing and sharing logs
- Find ways to keep improving the YTS support process
- Liaise with development team and others, to make sure that our clients are receiving the best service/ solution possible.
What you'll need:
- BSc or MSc in technology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science, or equivalent industry experience
- Minimal 2-5 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge of and experience with SQL
- Knowledge of how back-end services interact
- Organized person, focused, able to work under pressure responding to critical incidents calmly, but effectively and capable to meet certain deadlines
- Strong Service Delivery mindset and ability to visualize and shape business understanding and communicate in a way that gets stakeholder buy in
- Fluent in English (Dutch a pre)
- Experience in Agile / scrum or in the role as scrum master
What you need to know about us
You'll join a small, dedicated team of highly skilled people who are committed to changing the way people think about money. We operate in a unique space on the boundaries of a large multinational bank, ING Bank N.V, but with the energetic, fast-paced attitude of a start-up with offices in Amsterdam, London and Katowice. We don’t like to brag, but we’re proud of the fact we’re leveraging the power unleashed by PSD2 and open banking to deliver the most innovative money app out there, recently winning the coveted ‘Personal Finance App of the Year’ at the 2019 Payments Awards.
- Flexible hours
- Amazing future potential as we continue to scale and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with ambitious vision for the future
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people
- A challenging job within one of the most distinctive departments of ING