Yolt, the smart thinking money app, is on a mission to empower everyone to be smart with their money. With our mission in place, we launched in 2017 and haven’t looked back. With over half a million registered users across the UK, France and Italy, we’re working hard to empower our users every day.
Innovation is our driving force: We’re leveraging the power of PSD2 and Open Banking to deliver the most innovative money app on the market. Last year, Yolt was awarded the Excellence in Innovation award at the Corporate Entrepreneur Awards, 2018.
About our team
You'll join a team of highly skilled and inspiring people, from copywriters to developers, united in our mission to build Yolt, work hard, and celebrate our successes. As a venture of ING N.V., we operate in a unique space – backed by the power of a large multinational bank and driven by the entrepreneurial attitude of a start-up.
About being our B2B Marketing Manager
Having recently launched the Yolt for Business API, plus our next generation marketplace – Yolt Connect - we’re looking for a B2B marketing expert to help us raise awareness and drive lead generation across Europe. We need an enthusiastic, creative, goal-orientated and personable team-mate. Being part of the marketing team you will work closely with both the PR Manager and Brand team in London and the B2B teams in Amsterdam to take our B2B arm to the next level.
What you’ll be doing as B2B Marketing Manager:
- You’ll be responsible for defining and executing all marketing activities for Yolt’s B2B brands
- You’ll create exciting and informative communications to deliver Yolt’s new propositions, both internally and externally
- You’ll help drive revenue by generating hot leads across all platforms, including content, social and performance
- You’ll work t0 identify and build, on brand, engaging partner promotions whilst ensuring they are compliant and approved by all parties
- You’ll have an analytical approach to marketing by reporting to management and delivering against set KPIs and targets
- You’ll come up with innovative marketing ideas to attract, retain and convert clients and partners
- As the friendly face of our B2B marketing, you will represent and promote Yolt at external events both in the UK and Europe and seek out PR opportunities, whilst working closely with our PR team to amplify further
- You’ll create and deliver successful point of presence / on-site branding at those trade events, including merchandise, stands, branded promotional and supporting marketing collateral and swag
- Sometimes you’ll support across the Yolt consumer app marketing and communications campaigns too
- Helping us build Yolt further, you’ll be a user of the Yolt App yourself and share your ideas to improve the app, the Yolt for Business API and Yolt Connect!
What we're looking for in a B2B Marketing Manager:
- 3 – 5 years B2B marketing experience creating, delivering and analysing marketing campaigns for a SaaS, Fintech and/or API style of business
- Experienced using marketing tools such as;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have worked in a regulated tech sector, for example finance, insurance or gaming
- Willingness to travel within Europe
- Creative / Pro-active / Eye for detail / Results driven / Team player
- Job Location: Central London
- A degree or equivalent qualification
- Sales Force
- or other established B2B CRM’s, CMS platforms, marketing engagement platforms, data visualisation and / or digital analytics.
- Communications degree or MBA
- Fluency in French and Italian