Yolt is the smart-thinking money app on a mission to make money easy: You can sync your accounts together in one place, track your spending across different categories, set budgets, and look for deals with our growing list of in-app connections – and we have lots of exciting new features planned, too. With our mission to "unthink money" in place, we launched in 2017 and haven’t looked back. With over half a million registered users across the UK, France and Italy, we’re working hard to empower our users every day.
Innovation is our driving force: We’re leveraging the power of PSD2 and Open Banking to deliver the most innovate money app on the market. This year, Yolt was awarded the Excellence in Innovation award at the Corporate Entrepreneur Awards, 2018.
About the team
You'll join a team of highly skilled and inspiring people, from developers to copywriters, united in our mission to build Yolt, work hard, and celebrate our successes. As a venture of ING N.V., we operate in a unique space – backed by the power of a large multinational bank and driven by the entrepreneurial attitude of a start-up. We want to grow our team even further and help us bring Yolt to the next 500,000 people!
What you will be doing as a Brand & Communications Intern:
Supporting the Senior Marketing Communications Manager, within the Brand team you will:
- Support implementation of key communications strategies and activations
- Manage the day-to-day communications with our PR agency
- Manage press requests, helping to drive brand awareness and Yolt’s credibility
- Manage and own the collation of all PR assets for product launches
- Assist with media events/press days, blogger & influencer events, ensuring that Yolt is on brand when represented across all markets
- Explore the Fintech landscape for relevant media, events, locations and cultural moments
- Team admin: provide support and assistance to the Brand team on overall administration of projects including reporting, team logistics and organising social occasions
- Be up-to-date with industry trends, competitor activity and latest innovations and recommend how these can be incorporated into the Yolt strategy
- Help us build Yolt further, by being a user yourself and sharing your ideas to improve the app
What we are looking for in a Brand & Communications Intern:
You have completed an Undergraduate degree or have proven experience in:
- Having a keen interested in Brands, PR and the Influencers industry
- You are digitally savy and have strong writing and communication skills
- You are organised and able to work both independently and collaboratively with cross functional-teams and peers
- Start-up / tech / fintech experience
- Experience of European markets outside of the UK
- Creative / Excellent Communicator / Relationship Builder / Goal-orientated / Pro-active / Team player
What's in it for you:
- Amazing future potential as we continue to scale and grow
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with ambitious vision for the future
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people
- A challenging job within one of the most distinctive departments of ING
If you can see yourself in one of Europe’s most innovative teams, apply today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!