Yolt, the smart thinking money app, is on a mission to empower everyone to be smart with their money. With our mission in place, we launched in 2017 and haven’t looked back. With over half a million registered users across the UK, France and Italy, we’re working hard to empower our users every day.
Innovation is our driving force: We’re leveraging the power of PSD2 and Open Banking to deliver the most innovate money app on the market. Last year, Yolt was awarded the Excellence in Innovation award at the Corporate Entrepreneur Awards, 2018.
About the team
You'll join a team of highly skilled and inspiring people, from copywriters to developers, united in our mission to build Yolt, work hard, and celebrate our successes. As a venture of ING N.V., we operate in a unique space – backed by the power of a large multinational bank and driven by the entrepreneurial attitude of a start-up. We want to grow our team even further and help us bring Yolt to the next 500,000 people!
What you will be doing as Channel Manager:
The marketplace of Yolt is a unique element in the App where exiting (new) companies are offering their services to Yolt users to help them to get smarter with their money. You will be responsible for growing and maintaining our partnerships. Together with the customer journey expert you will be proposing and initiating new ways for optimization of the partner funnel. Where the customer journey expert focus is on the type of partnerships and the link to the product strategy, you will be mainly concentrating on improving conversions and optimizing the partner funnels. You are part of the product team and the SPOC for all existing partnerships and manage all internal partner stakeholders. Together with the partner Marketeer you search for creative ways to increase partner interaction.
Part of your role will also be partner reporting and invoicing, as well as handling contracts and agreements. This role is a critical enabler for the future of Yolt. The more the partner platform grows the more your role can grow with it. You determine how far you want to go.
What we are looking for in a Channel Manager:
- BSc or MSc in business studies or relevant
- Around 3 years of experience in a similar role, ideally within Fintech/ Financial Services industry
- Knowledge of and experience with contract negotiations & legal frameworks
- Organized, focused, able to work under pressure, but effectively and capable to meet deadlines
- Strong commercial mindset and ability to visualize and shape business understanding and communicate in a way that gets stakeholder buy in
- Fluent in English (written and verbal) – other additional EU languages are highly valued
- Able to travel at least 20%
What we offer