Yolt, the smart thinking money app, is on a mission to empower everyone to be smart with their money. With our mission in place, we launched in 2017 and haven’t looked back. With over half a million registered users across the UK, France and Italy, we’re working hard to empower our users every day. Innovation is our driving force: We’re leveraging the power of PSD2 and Open Banking to deliver the most innovative money app on the market. This year, Yolt was awarded the Excellence in Innovation award at the Corporate Entrepreneur Awards, 2018.
About the team
You'll join a team of highly skilled and inspiring people, from copywriters to developers, united in our mission to build Yolt, work hard, and celebrate our successes. As a venture of ING N.V., we operate in a unique space – backed by the power of a large multinational bank and driven by the entrepreneurial attitude of a start-up. We want to grow our team even further and help us bring Yolt to the next 500,000 people!
What you'll be doing as a Data Analyst
It’s the purpose of the data team to develop and continuously improve the data management and models to support the Yolt purpose: to give everyone the power to be smart with their money. With smart categorisation and predictive models we help our users to easily manage their money in one place. As a Data Analyst, you will be part of an Agile environment by being a member of a multidisciplinary team of 5 to 6 specialists.
As a Data Analyst at Yolt, you will play a crucial end-to-end role in the data-driven culture supporting our products and services. You will be responsible for delivering valuable insights to both your colleagues and our users. Your day-to-day job would consist of the exploitation / analysis of data, resulting in different types of outputs, ranging from strategic studies (including detailed customer-behavior analysis, market research, competitive watch) to the more operational delivery of predictive models / target groups for inbound and outbound commercial actions.
You are eager to learn and use (new) technologies and you are on the lookout for new tools that could help us achieve the goals.
What we are looking for in a Data Analyst
- BSc. or MSc. in relevant field like Statistics/ Mathematics etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in similar role
- Experience in predictive analytics
- Knowledge of Excel, SQL and BI tooling (Hadoop and Pyton is a pre)
- Experience with development of data models
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research (initiate, design and execute)
- Experience with creating reports and interpretation of results
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Experience in Agile / scrum or in the role as scrum master
What's in it for you:
- Flexible hours
- Ability to travel to other sites and get to know the local teams and culture
- Amazing future potential as we continue to scale and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with ambitious vision for the future
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people
- A challenging job within one of the most distinctive departments of ING