We’re on a mission to give everyone the power to be smart with their money. We encourage and inspire people to think differently about money, to take control and adapt to life’s twists and turns. In other words, Yolt does the hard work, so our users can Unthink money. We live and breathe our core values: being frontrunners, switched on and trusted.
Yolt is the multi award-winning app that makes managing money, easy. At the forefront of innovation enabled by PSD2 and powered by open banking technology, our smart thinking money app gives users a clear overview of their connected bank accounts, credit cards and spending together in one place. After launching in the UK June 2017, then France and Italy in 2018 we quickly reached 1 million registered users; giving them all the tools to spend smart, save smart and reach their goals.
You will work in the Growth team, which sits within the Marketing team. We are tasked with growing Yolt’s user base, through paid and organic acquisition, life cycle marketing and building referral mechanisms, in conjunction with the Product teams.
The Digital Designer role
We’re looking for someone with impeccable design skills to make performance creative that will drive user acquisition and retention across multiple touch points, including Facebook, Instagram, Google and the app stores, as well as our website.
You will collaborate with the media buyers to plan, conceptualize and create the assets we need to drive performance. You will also work hand in hand with copywriters to create ads that really speak to the needs of our audience, making them more likely to try Yolt out.
You’ll be using data and information from various sources (advertising platforms, user feedback, market data, etc.), as well as your own experience and intuition, to inform the creative that you come up with to make sure it’s as effective as it can be.
Best practices are fine, but the most important aspect is having a test and learn mindset and being fearless and relentless in pursuit of that winning creative.
The Job to be done
- Creating both static and video/motion ads across a variety of online channels and platforms (Social, Display, App Stores, Website, Email, Affiliates, etc.)
- Being proactive in coming up with new concepts and ideas for testing, across all channels
- Making sure all creative is aligned with our brand guidelines
- Collaborating with different teams to bring your ideas to life
What you’ll need
- You’ll have worked in a performance marketing environment
- You will be extremely familiar with online ad formats across a wide variety of channels, and be able to explain when and why you use them
- You will be able to clearly talk through previous ads you’ve designed, detailing the thinking that went into their creation
- You’ll have collaborated with multiple teams to create and optimize ads (media buyers, copywriters, etc.)
- You’ll be used to juggling multiple projects and deadlines, and will be skilled at prioritizing your time
What we’re looking for
We’re after enthusiastic, driven individuals who want to want to contribute to our journey and grow with us along the way. Can you hit the ground running? Do you have the drive to go faster? Fintech is fast-paced, but we always remember to switch off too.
- Flexible hours
- Amazing future potential as we continue to scale and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with ambitious vision for the future
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people
What you need to know about us
You’ll join a small, dedicated team of highly skilled people who are committed to changing the way people think about money. We operate in a unique space on the boundaries of a large multinational bank, ING Bank N.V, but with the energetic, fast-paced attitude of a start-up with offices in Amsterdam, London and Katowice. We don’t like to brag, but we’re proud of the fact we’re leveraging the power unleashed by PSD2 and open banking to deliver the most innovative money app out there, recently winning the coveted ‘Personal Finance App of the Year’ at the 2019 Payments Awards.