We’re on a mission to give everyone the power to be smart with their money. We encourage and inspire people to think differently about money, to take control and adapt to life’s twists and turns. In other words, Yolt does the hard work, so our users can Unthink money. We live and breathe our core values: being frontrunners, switched on and trusted.
Our Yolt app
Yolt is the multi award-winning app that makes managing money, easy. At the forefront of innovation enabled by PSD2 and powered by open banking technology, our smart thinking money app gives users a clear overview of their connected bank accounts, credit cards and spending together in one place. After launching in the UK June 2017, then France and Italy in we quickly reached 1,5 million registered users; giving them all the tools to spend smart, save smart and reach their goals.
Our YTS Platform
Yolt Technology Services (YTS) is the leading open banking provider in Europe, building, managing, and maintaining AIS and PIS connections for top financial institutions and ambitious tech businesses. In January 2018, we became the first ever Third-Party Provider to successfully make an open banking API call. Just over two years later, we have now made nearly 1 billion API calls, accounting for 50% of all traffic.
What we’re looking for
We’re after an enthusiastic, driven Digital Marketing Manager (B2B) who wants to contribute to YTS journey and grow with us along the way. Can you hit the ground running? Do you have the drive to go faster? Fintech is fast-paced, but we always remember to switch off too.
Our YTS team
Together with the Marketing Manager, you’re basically the starting point of our Sales process and an active player when it comes to push the brand in this competitive market. You will help YTS team to build creative campaigns that generate lead, web traffic, brand and product awareness. You will be responsible collecting leads by using Salesforce and improve the lead qualification funnel. You will also support in creating automated processes to qualify and nurture leads, and suggest strategies and actions to improve the UX of the website.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for all the campaigns on different channels to ensure our sales team has enough MQLs and SQLs to meet growth targets by creating, implementing, and maintaining a high ROI digital strategy.
You will develop e-mail marketing activities to pre-qualify these leads. We want to constantly improve conversion rates so you will also be optimizing campaign results by constantly evaluating the lead life cycle, journey, and creating new personas and lead profiles. As mentioned before leads are generated through different platforms like LinkedIn, shared content, events, webinars and our website. You’ll ensure the latter is kept up-to-date and aligned with marketing objectives by using website analytics and KPI data to drive online marketing initiatives and make recommendations for improvements.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, demand generation, or marketing communications, preferably in fintech industry
- B2B experience is a must
- Experience in demand generation and inbound marketing (including lead generation and nurturing, SEO/SEM, marketing campaign execution and measurement)
- Excellent communication/project management skills and familiar with tools such as Trello, Jira etc. to influence, leverage, and lead cross-functional teams to ensure campaign success.
- You’ll be numerate and comfortable with data analysis, but more importantly you’ll be adept at pulling out insights from the data and acting upon them
- You’ll be used to juggling different projects and priorities, and be able to manage your own time effectively
- You’ll have the ability to drive rapid lead growth with strategies that you help develop with the team
- You will have demonstrable experience with Salesforce, Braze, Mailchimp and other relevant tools.
What you need to know about us
You'll join a small, dedicated team of highly skilled people who are committed to changing the way people think about money. We operate in a unique space on the boundaries of a large multinational bank, ING Bank N.V, but with the energetic, fast-paced attitude of a start-up with offices in Amsterdam, London and Katowice. We don’t like to brag, but we’re proud of the fact we’re leveraging the power unleashed by PSD2 and open banking to deliver the most innovative money app out there, recently winning the coveted ‘Best personal Finance App’ at the 2020 Wealth and Finance Fintech Awards.
- Flexible hours
- Amazing future potential as we continue to scale and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with ambitious vision for the future
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people
- A challenging job within a future forward Fintech committed to creating a movement of positive disruption with trusted origins from ING, one of the most innovative banking organizations