Our YTS team
The YTS team can best be described as a dedicated group of highly skilled professionals, consisting of engineering, support, product, marketing, and sales experts. The team sits spread across our Amsterdam, London, and Katowice (Poland) offices, and is committed to driving awareness and engagement with Yolt Technology Services. In this position, you’ll be the product lead, and work closely with the CBO of YTS, to whom you will be reporting
What you’ll be doing
In one sentence: you’ll drive the entire product lifecycle forward, from vision-setting to launch.
Of course, you won’t be doing this all by yourself, because as part of the MT, you’ll have a shared responsibility to drive YTS forward. With the support of our CBO of YTS, you’ll make sure that the product vision and strategy are brought to execution.
In order to achieve, and drive company-wide impact, we believe an understanding of all business aspects is key. Therefore, in this position, while you will be hierarchically responsible for Product, you will also closely cooperate with Marketing and Sales.
In unifying all those domains you cannot move forward without data (obviously), so leveraging data and turning it to support your strategy, is your power.
Product vision, strategy, product roadmap, gathering and analyzing data, driving change, prioritizing needs, managing stakeholders, providing long-term value, and ultimately growth means you’ll certainly be kept busy!
To sum it up, here’s a short break-down in more detail:
- Based on the strategy you created, we expect you to develop the product roadmap and priorities together with your team of Product Owners
- Approve and set the product roadmap and goals
- Use data and a POC driven approach to validate concepts
- Always strive for quality and efficiency in delivery
- Define market fit based on client feedback and facilitate the continuous increase in velocity for product areas whilst seeking new market opportunities
- Manage priorities and balance between new change, incidents, and IT LCM
This is a board member position within YTS and therefore subject to screening and approval by the regulating authority, in this case, De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB).
What you’ll need
- Proven success in a product leadership position
- Proven ability to lead and motivate product teams in a high paced (start-up) environment
- University degree in the field of computer science, business administration, or another rigorous discipline
- Affinity with open banking and API based platforms
- Demonstrated ability to envision SaaS solutions that meet consumer needs or solve business problems
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Good understanding of technologies such as REST API, Micro-services
- Familiarity with information security, compliance, privacy, and operational risk management requirements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed
- Superior innovative, entrepreneurial, and problem-solving abilities
- Genuine enthusiasm and energy to take the stage as an industry thought leader, and share your voice on all the exciting things YTS can and is doing
What you need to know about us
You'll join an enthusiastic team of people based in our offices in Amsterdam, London, and Katowice, who are all committed to unlocking the potential of open banking.
With trusted origins from a large multinational bank, ING Bank N.V, we started our journey in 2016 with the launch of the Yolt app. After having built the amazing technology behind our app we embarked on a mission to help other businesses leverage the power of open banking. That’s why we founded YTS in 2019, having worked hand-in-hand with the Open Banking Implementation Entity to launch Open Banking in the UK, we truly are the experts in our field.
- Amazing opportunity to scale and grow the YTS platform
- An inspiring, energetic, entrepreneurial environment with an ambitious vision for the future
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people
- A challenging opportunity within an innovative, fast-paced, future-forward Fintech committed to creating a movement of positive disruption
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible hours