Yolt, the smart thinking money app, is on a mission to empower everyone to be smart with their money. With our mission in place, we launched in 2017 and haven’t looked back. With over half a million registered users across the UK, France and Italy, we’re working hard to empower our users every day.
Innovation is our driving force: We’re leveraging the power of PSD2 and Open Banking to deliver the most innovative money app on the market. This year, Yolt was awarded the Excellence in Innovation award at the Corporate Entrepreneur Awards, 2018.
About the team
You'll join a team of highly skilled and inspiring people, from copywriters to developers, united in our mission to build Yolt, work hard, and celebrate our successes. As a venture of ING N.V., we operate in a unique space – backed by the power of a large multinational bank and driven by the entrepreneurial attitude of a start-up. We want to grow our team even further and help us bring Yolt to the next 500,000 people!
What you'll be doing as an Engagement Strategist
We consider our users to be in the heart of what we do here at Yolt – that’s why we’re looking for an Engagement Strategist to help us better understand and interact with them!
You are an experienced and experiment driven engagement-hacker who will obsess over how we can keep our users engaged and coming back for more!
You really understand people, their needs, pain points and behaviour and use that insight to develop innovative solutions. You collect qualitative and quantitative feedback from users regularly, sharing these with the wider team and representing the voice of the users. You continuously test and validate suggested improvements. You know how to keep people continuously engaged with our app and how to gamify a product.
You will be working on the execution of the product strategy, developing concepts from idea to successful implementation. You are designing, validating and implementing customer journeys for new and existing users specifically around optimising your money. All your decisions are based on data
You will be working in a multi-disciplinary feature team of UX designers, back and front-end engineers and data scientist and analysts lead by a PO, in our Yolt Amsterdam office and in close cooperation with the Marketing team located in the UK. You report to the Head of Concept & Design. And last but not least, you’re keen to help us build Yolt further, by being a user yourself and sharing your ideas to improve the app.
What we're looking for in an Engagement Strategist
- Bsc/ Msc or relevant focus on psychology/ behavioural science
- 4 - 5 years of relevant experience in customer journey, lifecycle and/or product development
- Experience in experimenting, quick validation and A-B testing of solutions.
- Experience in gamification / building an engaging product design
- Experience in concepting, designing and validating users solutions and customer journeys
- Experience with customer analytic tools
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative market research, trends and user research
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team that works agile in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical / hands-on / can-do attitude, and is a keen and fast learner who is willing to go the extra mile
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal), second language is desirable
- Experience in Agile / Scrum.
What's in it for you:
- Flexible hours
- Ability to travel to other sites and get to know the local teams and culture
- Amazing future potential as we continue to scale and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with ambitious vision for the future
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people
- A challenging job within one of the most distinctive departments of ING
If you can see yourself in one of Europe’s most innovative teams, apply today.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!