Yolt, the smart thinking money app, is on a mission to empower everyone to be smart with their money. With our mission in place, we launched in 2017 and haven’t looked back. With over half a million registered users across the UK, France and Italy, we’re working hard to empower our users every day.
Innovation is our driving force: We’re leveraging the power of PSD2 and Open Banking to deliver the most innovate money app on the market. Last year, Yolt was awarded the Excellence in Innovation award at the Corporate Entrepreneur Awards, 2018.
About the team
You'll join a team of highly skilled and inspiring people, from copywriters to developers, united in our mission to build Yolt, work hard, and celebrate our successes. As a venture of ING N.V., we operate in a unique space – backed by the power of a large multinational bank and driven by the entrepreneurial attitude of a start-up. We want to grow our team even further and help us bring Yolt to the next 500,000 people!
What you'll be doing as Head of Concept Development:
The Head of Concept Development will create and execute the product strategy. Being the right-hand of the Chief Product Officer, this means product development at a strategic and conceptual level. The role focuses on defining the concept roadmap, identifying and improving the app. This requires the ability to spot new opportunities based on changing customer behavior, market developments and product & technological changes and opportunities.
As such, the Head of Concept Development is passionate about the customer and will have a vision for the product and validate and experiment on this with customers. Overall, the Head of Concept Development can make decisions that fundamentally change the app. This also entails leading a team of 3-5 FTEs and working with multidisciplinary scrum teams.
This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial team-player to be at the forefront of financial technology and make a direct impact on the future of the app.
What we're looking for in our Head of Concept Development:
- University degree in strategy, marketing, psychology, or design
- > 8 years’ experience in strategy, customer journeys, product development
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Experience in financial services, preferable in Fintech (start-up environment)
- > 2 years’ experience in managing a team
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative market research, trends and user research
- Experience in experimentation and A/B testing
- Strategist, concept maker, creative thinker, proposition builder
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Driving change by showing strong leadership and managing different stakeholders
- Data driven
- Passion for the customer
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong team player
What's in it for you:
Competitive salary/ benefits
Exciting, challenging role in the heart of Yolt's fast growth
Ability to work in a dynamic, international, super talented team of people