We’re on a mission to give everyone the power to be smart with their money. We encourage and inspire people to think differently about money, to take control and adapt to life’s twists and turns. In other words, Yolt does the hard work, so our users can Unthink money. We live and breathe our core values: being frontrunners, switched on and trusted.
Yolt is the multi award-winning app that makes managing money, easy. At the forefront of innovation enabled by PSD2 and powered by open banking technology, our smart thinking money app gives users a clear overview of their connected bank accounts, credit cards and spending together in one place. After launching in the UK June 2017, then France and Italy in 2018 we quickly reached 1 million registered users; giving them all the tools to spend smart, save smart and reach their goals.
What we’re looking for:
We’re after enthusiastic, driven individuals who want to want to contribute to our journey and grow with us along the way. Can you hit the ground running? Do you have the drive to go faster? Fintech is fast-paced, but we always remember to switch off too.
Your work will be highly visible and critical to the success of Yolt. You will be able to make an immediate impact. You are expected to dive into the current systems, learn fast and adapt. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a strong work ethic and wants to grow together to the next level. This role is capturing a growth path for Yolt as the Finance department is currently being set-up with the opportunity for you to build your own team and set-up the Finance way-of-working where our ideal candidate is able to develop into a more strategic CFO role.
Our ideal candidate has a strong proficiency in Finance & accounting, has international experience in multi-entity companies, and can act both as a finance controller and strategic sparring partner.
The 2020 priorities for Yolt are:
- Configure all elements of our Finance System
- Build consolidation reports for our stakeholders
- Process and book invoices
- Design and implement Finance processes (cash-flow analysis, invoicing, procurement etc.)
- Process monthly closings and deliver a monthly financial reporting package, including financial statements, key metrics, and dashboards
You will work together with our B2C and B2B business lines and are being head of Finance for all of our entities. You provide the Yolt Executive Team with insights that support decision making on strategic, tactical and operational level which makes you the main point of contact for all all Finance related topics within Yolt.
You will report to the CFRO of the Yolt Group B.V. and work on a daily basis with the COO of the Yolt Group B.V.
What you'll need:
- Master's degree in Economics or relevant or MBA
- 7-10 years of experience in Finance roles, both operational, tactical and strategic
- Management experience and able to build an own department
- Communication and persuasion skills to perform relationship management with international stakeholders using a global perspective and cultural sensitivity
- Tax proficiency in both NL and UK
- Solution-driven, great communicator and can act as an expert in its field
- Proven experience in configuring and maintaining Finance Systems
- Process minded
- Ability to act both operationally and as a strategic sparring partner
- Data driven
What you need to know about us
You'll join a small, dedicated team of highly skilled people who are committed to changing the way people think about money. We operate in a unique space on the boundaries of a large multinational bank, ING Bank N.V, but with the energetic, fast-paced attitude of a start-up with offices in Amsterdam, London and Katowice. We don’t like to brag, but we’re proud of the fact we’re leveraging the power unleashed by PSD2 and open banking to deliver the most innovative money app out there, recently winning the coveted ‘Personal Finance App of the Year’ at the 2019 Payments Awards.
- Flexible hours
- Amazing future potential as we continue to scale and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with ambitious vision for the future
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people
- A challenging job within one of the most distinctive departments of ING