We’re on a mission to give everyone the power to be smart with their money. We encourage and inspire people to think differently about money, to take control and adapt to life’s twists and turns. In other words, Yolt does the hard work, so our users can Unthink money. We live and breathe our core values: being frontrunners, switched on and trusted.
Yolt is the multi award-winning app that makes managing money, easy. At the forefront of innovation enabled by PSD2 and powered by open banking technology, our smart thinking money app gives users a clear overview of their connected bank accounts, credit cards and spending together in one place. After launching in the UK June 2017, then France and Italy in 2018 we quickly reached 1 million registered users; giving them all the tools to spend smart, save smart and reach their goals.
What we’re looking for:
We’re after enthusiastic, driven individuals who want to want to contribute to our journey and grow with us along the way. Can you hit the ground running? Do you have the drive to go faster? Fintech is fast-paced, but we always remember to switch off too.
We believe that open banking can bring benefits to a wide range of businesses across Europe. For this we are looking for a driven sales manager who will make this vision a reality! You will focus on generating new leads and deals and building strong lasting relationships with business ranging from financial services, payment providers, insurance and more.
You will work closely together with the different YTS teams to meet the goals and bring the power of open banking to businesses across Europe. You take full responsibility of the full sales cycle for UK clients with a hands-on mentality. As the business grows you will be able to grow the team. You report directly into the CEO of YTS.
More in detail:
- Develop and implement the sales and marketing strategy
- Work with a small team of dedicated marketeers and sales managers
- Identify potential clients and run the end-to-end sales process
- Act as main point of contact for all our clients and represent YTS on events across Europe
- Keep your ear to the ground for updates and opportunities in the financial services domain across Europe
- Find new ways to bring value from our existing clients and help them grow with us
- Take full ownership of your work and the sales cycle (from booking the appointment, to putting together the contract and doing the follow-up calls)
- Liaise with development team, the technical support team and others, to make sure that our partners are receiving the best service/ solution possible.
- Develop, maintain and execute a plan of the UK region
- Continually assess current business distribution channels, develop and evaluate their performance and manage conflict ensuring alignment with territory plans
What is expected of you in this role:
- Achieve at least 20 new client deals by end of 2020
- Optimize the sales strategy to serve our growth vision for 2023
- Work together with the Marketing team to generate >1500 sales leads
- Represent YTS in at least 4 Open-Banking events until end of year
- Align with the development team at least once a month to update technical knowledge & client needs
What you'll need:
- BSc or MSc in business studies
- 3-6 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within the Fintech / Financial services industry, with a focus on sales in the B2B area
- Drive to create value by making things happen yourself
- Proven distinctive experience with sales and building B2B relationships in multiple markets within Europe
- Strong customer oriented attitude
- Proven knowledge of and experience with sales and contract negotiations & legal
- Organized, structured, focused, able to work under pressure, but effectively and capable to meet deadlines
- Strong commercial mindset and ability to visualize and shape business understanding and communicate in a way that crafts lasting client relationships
What you need to know about us
You'll join a small, dedicated team of highly skilled people who are committed to changing the way people think about money. We operate in a unique space on the boundaries of a large multinational bank, ING Bank N.V, but with the energetic, fast-paced attitude of a start-up with offices in Amsterdam, London and Katowice. We don’t like to brag, but we’re proud of the fact we’re leveraging the power unleashed by PSD2 and open banking to deliver the most innovative money app out there, recently winning the coveted ‘Personal Finance App of the Year’ at the 2019 Payments Awards.
- Flexible hours
- Amazing future potential as we continue to scale and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with ambitious vision for the future
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people
- A challenging job within one of the most distinctive departments of ING