Yolt, the smart thinking money app, is on a mission to empower everyone to be smart with their money. With our mission in place, we launched in 2017 and haven’t looked back. With over half a million registered users across the UK, France and Italy, we’re working hard to empower our users every day.
Innovation is our driving force: We’re leveraging the power of PSD2 and Open Banking to deliver the most innovative money app on the market. Last year, Yolt was awarded the Excellence in Innovation award at the Corporate Entrepreneur Awards, 2018.
About our team
You'll join a team of highly skilled and inspiring people, from copywriters to developers, united in our mission to build Yolt, work hard, and celebrate our successes. As a venture of ING N.V., we operate in a unique space – backed by the power of a large multinational bank and driven by the entrepreneurial attitude of a start-up. We want to grow our team even further and help us bring Yolt to the next 500,000 people!
What you will be doing as an iOS Engineer
You work within a feature team of DevOps, UX, Android, Data Engineers and data scientists to develop an outstanding customer proposition and you should have strong knowledge and experience in designing, building and maintaining a native iOs application from scratch (The app is build in Swift 3).
The app has to be quality controlled by fully automated tests for which you will also be responsible.
Visual aspects of the app are really important to us so experience in this domain is required.
Furthermore, as we are handling sensitive customer data, knowledge and experience about security (eg. encryption, SSL) is needed. We are working in a SCRUM Agile development process releasing a new version of the app frequently and it would be an advantage if you have experience in Java or Android as well.
What we are looking for in an iOS Engineer
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in Objective C and Swift
- Experience in test driven development and test automation
- Experience with with Mac OS X and the command line, as well as user interface development
- Knowledge of continuous Integration tools like: GIT, Xcode, Fastlane (optional), AWS Device Farm (optional)
- Knowledge of JSON, web-services, REST, security, HTML5, Mobile Web App technology
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Agile / Scrum or as a Scrum Master
What we offer
- Flexible hours
- Ability to travel to other sites and get to know the local teams and culture
- Amazing future potential as we continue to scale and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with ambitious vision for the future
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people
- A challenging job within one of the most distinctive departments of ING