Yolt, the smart thinking money app, is on a mission to empower everyone to be smart with their money. With our mission in place, we launched in 2017 and haven’t looked back. With over half a million registered users across the UK, France and Italy, we’re working hard to empower our users every day.
Innovation is our driving force: We’re leveraging the power of PSD2 and Open Banking to deliver the most innovate money app on the market. This year, Yolt was awarded the Excellence in Innovation award at the Corporate Entrepreneur Awards, 2018.
We’re growing the team and on the look-out for a forward-thinking and fast-moving Partner Development Manager to join us in Amsterdam!
About the team
You'll join a team of highly skilled and inspiring people, from copywriters to developers, united in our mission to build Yolt, work hard, and celebrate our successes. As a venture of ING N.V., we operate in a unique space – backed by the power of a large multinational bank and driven by the entrepreneurial attitude of a start-up. We want to grow our team even further and help us bring Yolt to the next 500,000 people!
What you will be doing as B2B Business Development Manager
We provide millions of users with more power and control over their money and we are adding more and more functionalities to our platform as we continue to grow. Our goal is to constantly bring added value to our users by offering them better solutions for more efficient money-management through our selected partners.
Some great partners have already been added to our platform but we have big plans to scale our partner channel even further. And this where you come in!
- Build a comprehensive list of potential partners within targeted European markets that can bring added value to our users
- Act as main point of contact for all our B2B partners (new and existing)
- Set up the strategy for targeting new partners
- Lead the new partner acquisition process from beginning to end
- Keep your ear to the ground for updates and opportunities in the financial services domain across Europe
- Make sure that existing partners are being taken care of: we maintain solid relationships and resolve any issues
- Find new ways to bring value from our existing partners and help them grow with us
- Ensure that all aspects of your role are well-organized and there are no pending requests/ issues with our partners
- Take full ownership of your work and the sales cycle (from booking the appointment, to putting together the contract and doing the follow-up calls)
- Liaise with development team, the technical support team and others, to make sure that our partners are receiving the best service/ solution possible.
What we are looking for in a B2B Business Development Manager:
- BSc or MSc in business studies
- 3-6 years of experience in a similar role, within the Fintech / Financial services industry, with a focus on sales in the B2B area
- Proven experience with sales and building B2B relationships in multiple markets within Europe
- Strong customer oriented attitude
- Proven knowledge of and experience with sales and contract negotiations & legal
- Organized, structured, focused, able to work under pressure, but effectively and capable to meet deadlines
- Strong commercial mindset and ability to visualize and shape business understanding and communicate in a way that crafts lasting client relationships
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Tech savvy and constantly updated on current market trends
- Able to travel at least 30% of your time
What's in it for you:
- Flexible hours
- Ability to travel to other sites and get to know the local teams and culture
- Amazing future potential as we continue to scale and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with ambitious vision for the future
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people
- A challenging job within one of the most distinctive departments of ING
If you can see yourself in one of Europe’s most innovative teams, apply today. We're looking forward to hearing from you!