Yolt, the smart thinking money app, is on a mission to empower everyone to be smart with their money. With our mission in place, we launched in 2017 and haven’t looked back. With over half a million registered users across the UK, France and Italy, we’re working hard to empower our users every day.
Innovation is our driving force: We’re leveraging the power of PSD2 and Open Banking to deliver the most innovative money app on the market. Last year, Yolt was awarded the Excellence in Innovation award at the Corporate Entrepreneur Awards, 2018.
About our team
You'll join a team of highly skilled and inspiring people, from copywriters to developers, united in our mission to build Yolt, work hard, and celebrate our successes. As a venture of ING N.V., we operate in a unique space – backed by the power of a large multinational bank and driven by the entrepreneurial attitude of a start-up. We want to grow our team even further and help us bring Yolt to the next 500,000 people!
About being our PR Manager
We need an enthusiastic, creative, goal-orientated and personable team-mate who will join us on our mission to grow Yolt in the UK, Italy, France and beyond. You will work centrally within the Brand team, being responsible for Yolt's public relations and internal communications planning, strategy and execution across both the B2B and B2C arms of the business.
What you’ll be doing as a PR Manager:
- Building on existing strong relationships, you will develop Yolt’s presence in the Fintech scene whilst amplifying Yolt’s awareness though out the media sector, across B2B and B2C publications
- You will need to be a strategic forward planner, working in collaboration with communications partners, content agencies and stakeholders across all markets; UK, France and Italy
- You will be responsible for leading full end to end agency management, from scoping to setting up KPIs and success metrics, to managing pitches and formal reviews
- You’ll be responsible for achieving Yolt's PR targets for reach, share of voice, brand sentiment and key messaging
- You’ll manage proactive, reactive and crisis communications planning and execution
- Working with senior management, you’ll explore relevant speaker opportunities and brand presence at events
- Working with the community team you will own, define and execute influencer outreach opportunities
- Collaborating closely within the Brand team, you’ll design and deliver research programs, identify news worthy key insights and target publications to maximise media reach
- You’ll work with the Head of Brand to ensure cross channel strategic alignment and campaign planning, leading with PR
- Managing PR & influencer budget, including agency retained and ad hoc projects and contracts
- Helping us build Yolt further, by being a user yourself and sharing your ideas to improve the app
What we're looking for in a PR Manager:
- 5 years in a PR role working directly with media, journalists and corporate communicators in the finance, insurance, or other regulated sector in B2B and / or B2C in an in-house press / media relations role
- Experience setting up and managing digital platforms to create, distribute and track digital content and PR analytics, such as Meltwater, Kantar, Gorkana, Google Analytics, Hootsuite and CMS platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in both B2B (trade/industry) and consumer PR - Track record achieving significant PR impact and share of voice with PR, messaging and integrated content campaigns
- Creative / Pro-active / Eye for detail / Results driven / Team player
- Job Location: Central London
- A degree or equivalent qualification
- Full understanding and working knowledge of up to date of finance and FCA and ASA communications and compliance guidelines Video shoots/production