Product Manager - Partner Platform
Yolt, the smart thinking money app, is on a mission to empower everyone to be smart with their money. With our mission in place, we launched in 2017 and haven’t looked back. With over half a million registered users across the UK, France and Italy, we’re working hard to empower our users every day.
Innovation is our driving force: We’re leveraging the power of PSD2 and Open Banking to deliver the most innovative money app on the market. This year, Yolt was awarded the Excellence in Innovation award at the Corporate Entrepreneur Awards, 2018.
About the team
You'll join a team of highly skilled and inspiring people, from copywriters to developers, united in our mission to build Yolt, work hard, and celebrate our successes. As a venture of ING N.V., we operate in a unique space – backed by the power of a large multinational bank and driven by the entrepreneurial attitude of a start-up. We want to grow our team even further and help us bring Yolt to the next 500,000 people!
What you'll be doing as a Product Manager - Partner Platform
We are scaling our partner platform and looking for a Product Manager with a strong sales/ e-commerce background to own it!
As Partner Platform Product Manager, you will be working on the execution of the product strategy, developing concepts from idea to successful implementation. You are designing, validating and implementing customer journeys for new and existing users specifically regarding our partnerships – in other words, you have the role of growth hacker for our Partner Platform!
You know how to optimise online funnels, signal opportunities for special deals for our users and improve our sales. You support commercial negotiations through provision of data and insight and work closely together with our Head of Partnerships. You are responsible for the existing partners connected to the Yolt app, tracking the performance after launch, iterate and improve on them.
You will be working in a multi-disciplinary feature team of UX designers, back and front-end engineers and data scientist and analysts lead by a PO, in our Yolt Amsterdam office and in close cooperation with the Marketing team located in the UK. You report to the Head of Concept & Design. And last but not least, you’re keen to help us build Yolt further, by being a user yourself and sharing your ideas to improve the app.
What we're looking for in a Product Manager - Partner Platform
- Bsc/ Msc in Marketing, Business or similar
- 4-5 years of product management experience in an e-commerce platform
- Experience in online sales: funnel optimisation and A-B testing
- Experience in growth hacking and experimenting; quick validating of user solutions
- Experience with customer analytic tools
- Experience in dealing with compliance, legal and risk partners
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team that works agile in a fast-paced environment
- Data-driven / action-driven / creative solutions builder and is a keen and fast learner who is willing to go the extra mile
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal), second language is desirable
- Experience in Agile / Scrum.
What's in it for you:
- Opportunity to be at the forefront of Risk and Compliance within the FinTech and build industry best practice
- Flexible hours
- Ability to travel to other sites and get to know the local teams and culture
- Amazing future potential as we continue to scale and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with ambitious vision for the future
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people
- A challenging job within one of the most distinctive departments of ING
If you can see yourself in one of Europe’s most innovative teams, apply today.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!