Yolt, the smart thinking money app, is on a mission to empower everyone to be smart with their money. With our mission in place, we launched in 2017 and haven’t looked back. With over half a million registered users across the UK, France and Italy, we’re working hard to empower our users every day.
Innovation is our driving force: We’re leveraging the power of PSD2 and Open Banking to deliver the most innovate money app on the market. This year, Yolt was awarded the Excellence in Innovation award at the Corporate Entrepreneur Awards, 2018.
About the team
You'll join a team of highly skilled and inspiring people, from copywriters to developers, united in our mission to build Yolt, work hard, and celebrate our successes. As a venture of ING N.V., we operate in a unique space – backed by the power of a large multinational bank and driven by the entrepreneurial attitude of a start-up. We want to grow our team even further and help us bring Yolt to the next 500,000 people!
What you'll be doing as a Senior Product Manager - Payments
We are building an exciting new feature for our platform and we want an energetic and driven senior-level Product Manager to own it!
As Payments Product Manager you will be working on the execution of the product strategy, developing concepts from idea to successful implementation. You are designing, validating and implementing customer journeys for new and existing users specifically around payments
You are responsible for the usage of the feature in the Yolt app, tracking the performance of the features after launch and continuously iterating and improving it.
You will be working within a team of experienced experts - namely: UX designers, back and front-end engineers and data scientists, analysts, in our Yolt Amsterdam office and in close cooperation with the Marketing team located in the UK.
You understand our user’ needs and pain points and develop innovative solutions. You analyse user behavior and needs, by collecting qualitative and quantitative feedback from users regularly, sharing these with wider team and representing the voice of the users.
You are on top of the very latest market trends and developments and are keen to experiment over creating lengthy product specifications. You continuously test and validate suggested improvements. All your decisions are based on data. You are keen to help us build Yolt further, by being a user yourself and sharing your ideas to improve the app.
What we're looking for in a Senior Product Manager - Payments
- Bsc/ Msc in Marketing, Business or similar
- 4-5 years’ experience in product management within retail payments (must have)
- Experience in concepting, designing and validating users solutions and customer journeys
- Experience in experimenting, quick validation and A-B testing of solutions
- Experience with customer analytic tools
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative market research, trends and user research
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team that works agile in a fast-paced environment
- Analytically strong / hands-on / can-do attitude, and is a keen and fast learner who is willing to go the extra mile
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal), second language is desirable
- Experience in Agile / Scrum.
- Desirable: knowledge of PSD2 and PFM
- Desirable: experience in working with legal, compliance and /or risk
- NOTE: this role is open to both permanent hire or freelancer (consulting basis)
What's in it for you:
- Flexible hours
- Ability to travel to other sites and get to know the local teams and culture
- Amazing future potential as we continue to scale and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with ambitious vision for the future
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people
- A challenging job within one of the most distinctive departments of ING
If you can see yourself in one of Europe’s most innovative teams, apply today.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!