Sales Development Representative YTS
London, England, United Kingdom
What we’re looking for
We’re after enthusiastic, driven individuals who want to want to contribute to our YTS journey and grow with us along the way. Can you hit the ground running? Do you have the drive to go faster? Fintech is fast-paced, but we always remember to switch off too.
Our YTS Sales and Marketing team
You'll join a dedicated team of highly skilled professionals in a very exciting time for Yolt Technology Services. YTS provides institutional customers with access t our leading API network of bank accounts, in line with the opportunity created by Open Banking and PSD2 regulations. The YTS Sales and Marketing team consist of business, product, and marketing experts. You will be reporting directly to the Head of Sales UK.
What you’ll be doing
We are looking for a proactive, hands-on Sales Development Representative with the ambition to hunt for business and grow revenues whilst becoming a subject matter expert on the YTS product suite and wider open banking market opportunities.
On a daily basis, you will be proactively generating initial meetings (outbound) for the senior sales team via creative e-mail, social and phone-based techniques; in line with the wider UK sales strategy.
You will be managing and qualifying inbound leads, generated by our marketing campaigns. With our guidance and training, you will effectively communicate the YTS value proposition with a solutions-based sales approach.
As a member of the sales team, you’ll also help shape the sales and lead management operation, so we can make our growth ambitions a reality!
You will work closely together with the Head of Sales and the Marketing team to meet our growth ambition and bring the power of open banking to businesses in the UK. As the business grows and you deliver proven results, we will support your professional growth with greater responsibilities; with a view to moving into field sales.
What you’ll need
- BSc/BA preferably in Business Studies or related discipline
- Excellent communication and presentation skills via phone and video calling
- Demonstrable commercial experience, particularly in telesales and/or social selling (LinkedIn) with the confidence and ability to open doors
- A proactive, ‘hunter’ mentality
- Organized, structured, able to work under pressure, but effective and capable to meet deadlines
- Professional customer-centric manner
- Preferably experience with Salesforce
- Desire to learn, and a keen interest in developing a career within a high performing sales culture
- Tech-savvy with a genuine interest in disruptive technologies and current market trends
What you need to know about us
You'll join a small, dedicated team of highly skilled professionals who are committed to changing the way people think about money. We operate in a unique space on the boundaries of a large multinational bank, ING Bank N.V, but with the energetic, fast-paced attitude of a start-up with offices in Amsterdam, London, and Katowice. We don’t like to brag, but we’re proud of the fact we’re leveraging the power unleashed by PSD2 and open banking to deliver the most innovative money app out there, recently winning the coveted ‘Best personal Finance App’ at the 2020 Wealth and Finance Fintech Awards.
- Flexible hours
- Amazing future potential as we continue to scale and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with an ambitious vision for the future
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people
- A challenging job within a future-forward Fintech committed to creating a movement of positive disruption with trusted origins from ING, one of the most innovative banking organizations