We’re on a mission to give everyone the power to be smart with their money. We encourage and inspire people to think differently about money, to take control and adapt to life’s twists and turns. In other words, Yolt does the hard work, so our users can Unthink money. We live and breathe our core values: being frontrunners, switched on and trusted.
Yolt is the multi award-winning app that makes managing money, easy. At the forefront of innovation enabled by PSD2 and powered by open banking technology, our smart thinking money app gives users a clear overview of their connected bank accounts, credit cards and spending together in one place. After launching in the UK June 2017, then France and Italy in 2018 we quickly reached 1 million registered users; giving them all the tools to spend smart, save smart and reach their goals.
What we’re looking for:
We’re after enthusiastic, driven individuals who want to want to contribute to our journey and grow with us along the way. Can you hit the ground running? Do you have the drive to go faster? Fintech is fast-paced, but we always remember to switch off too.
Reporting into the Brand and Marketing Director, responsible for the definition of content requirements and the creation of strategies for content and creative delivery to specific target audiences, across multiple channels and across our three markets; UK, France and Italy. Helping to develop and communicate core proposition statements and market positioning of our Yolt brands. Continuously evolving and bringing to life our core brand attributes to deliver our brand vision to a consistent and high standard. Optimising, tracking and reporting performance of content across all channels to help hit our business KPIs.
More in detail:
- Define the organic social/content strategy and implementation for UK and international markets
- Plan, produce, brief, and edit content for all social, editorial, and newsletters
- Lead the concept phase of new campaigns, driving ideas to elevate our brand
- Write copy for other channels where needed, ie. emails, ads, press releases
- Oversee development of junior teammates; coaching wider team on community, writing etc.
- Responsible for the growth of Yolt social channels and blog to reach awareness and engagement KPIs
- Support and guide the UK team (and partners/agencies) on brand TOV and messaging
- Responsible for budget and implementation of organic social media activities
- Create and monitor reports for social engagement and reach, plus campaign performance
- Support PR and influencer campaigns and implementation
- Define and execute content strategy for B2B brand; YTS
- Lead the concept phase for campaigns across marketing functions, and shapes into actionable briefing
- Co-lead on messaging and comms approach for large campaigns
What you'll need:
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant content experience in digital landscape
- Excellent written skills and experience in reporting and optimising your content campaigns
- Start-up or Fintech experience in a digital finance brand or product
- Experienced sourcing, on-boarding and managing content agencies on an ad hoc and / or retained basis
- Development of annual content plans including budget, channels, reach and frequency and KPIs
- Experienced ideas generator who can guide their team to award-winning content success
- Hands-on, pro-active and experienced with strategy to execution
- Energetic, enthusiastic and creative team player
What you need to know about us
You'll join a small, dedicated team of highly skilled people who are committed to changing the way people think about money. We operate in a unique space on the boundaries of a large multinational bank, ING Bank N.V, but with the energetic, fast-paced attitude of a start-up with offices in Amsterdam, London and Katowice. We don’t like to brag, but we’re proud of the fact we’re leveraging the power unleashed by PSD2 and open banking to deliver the most innovative money app out there, recently winning the coveted ‘Personal Finance App of the Year’ at the 2019 Payments Awards.
- Flexible hours
- Amazing future potential as we continue to scale and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with ambitious vision for the future
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people
- A challenging job within one of the most distinctive departments of ING