Yolt, the smart thinking money app, is on a mission to empower everyone to be smart with their money. With our mission in place, we launched in 2017 and haven’t looked back. With over half a million registered users across the UK, France and Italy, we’re working hard to empower our users every day.
Innovation is our driving force: We’re leveraging the power of PSD2 and Open Banking to deliver the most innovate money app on the market. This year, Yolt was awarded the Excellence in Innovation award at the Corporate Entrepreneur Awards, 2018.
About the team
You'll join a team of highly skilled and inspiring people, from copywriters to developers, united in our mission to build Yolt, work hard, and celebrate our successes. As a venture of ING N.V., we operate in a unique space – backed by the power of a large multinational bank and driven by the entrepreneurial attitude of a start-up. We want to grow our team even further and help us bring Yolt to the next 500,000 people!
What you'll be doing as a Senior Payment Consultant:
We are expending payments within Yolt and we want an energetic and driven Senior Payment Consultant to accelerate it!
You will be working in close relationship with the CPO to determine the next steps in our payment proposition. You will bring a lot of experience and the network in payments from previous roles. More specifically, you bring to the table experience in: mobile payments, virtual accounts, wallets, etc. Ideally, you have implemented payments propositions in multiple EU countries before.
You will shape current ideas to specific proposals, backed-up with market data and user research to determine the feasibility. You will advise the Yolt management board on the strongest opportunities, prepare the solution proposal and give a high level assessment on the delivery of the chosen route.
You will be reporting to the CPO, work closely with the Product Owner Payments and be the driver of the exploration of the next steps for Yolt Pay.
What we're looking for in a Senior Payment Consultant:
- Bsc/ Msc in Marketing, Business or similar
- Available asap for a project of 6-12 months duration
- 6-8 years’ experience in Payments (mobile, virtual accounts, wallets)
- Experience in discovering and developing a variance of international or multiple-market payments propositions for individual retail customers (virtual accounts, diverse payment methods, etc.)
- Experience in quantitative and qualitative market research, trends and user research
- Experience in conception and validation of user solutions and customer journeys
- Strong network in payments scene
- Knowledge of PSD2, PFM and payments
- Knowledge on payments regulations
- Analytically and conceptually strong / independent / can-do attitude, strong networker
- Solid expert who is willing to go the extra mile
- Strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal), second EU language is desirable
What's in it for you:
- Flexible hours
- Ability to travel to other sites and get to know the local teams and culture
- Exposure to an international, diverse work place
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with ambitious vision for the future
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people
- A challenging role within one of the most distinctive departments of ING
If you can see yourself in one of Europe’s most innovative teams, apply today.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!