The Yolt Team
We created Yolt because we want to give everyone the power to be smart with their money.
We are challenging the status quo of money management and making it effortless and fun!
We are part of a team that operates in a unique space on the boundaries of a large multinational bank (ING) with an entrepreneurial attitude of a start-up.
Our current challenge is to scale our solution and support our beta launch, build an engaging relationship with the users of the app and keep on developing the product based on feedback and the ideas we get from our customers.
We are a small, dedicated team of highly skilled people who work hard, fast and never forget to celebrate our successes.
To support our vision we are looking for an exceptional Data Analyst with strong data modeling experience.
Yolt is on its way and we would love to take you with us for the ride!
What you will be doing as a Data Analyst
It’s the purpose of the data team to develop and continuously improve the data management and models to support the Yolt purpose: to give everyone the power to be smart with their money. With smart categorisation and predictive models we help our users to easily manage their money in one place. As a Data Analyst, you will be part of an Agile environment by being a member of a multidisciplinary team of 5 to 6 specialists.
As a Data Analyst at Yolt, you will play a crucial end-to-end role in the data-driven culture supporting our products and services. You will be responsible for delivering valuable insights to both your colleagues and our users. Your day-to-day job would consist of the exploitation / analysis of data, resulting in different types of outputs, ranging from strategic studies (including detailed customer-behavior analysis, market research, competitive watch) to the more operational delivery of predictive models / target groups for inbound and outbound commercial actions.
You are eager to learn and use (new) technologies and you are on the lookout for new tools that could help us achieve the goals.
What we are looking for in a Data Analyst
- BSc. or MSc. in relevant field like Statistics/ Mathematics etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in similar role
- Experience in predictive analytics
- Knowledge of Excel, SQL and BI tooling (Hadoop and Pyton is a pre)
- Experience with development of data models
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research (initiate, design and execute)
- Experience with creating reports and interpretation of results
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Experience in Agile / scrum or in the role as scrum master
What we offer
- Flexible hours
- Ability to travel to other sites and get to know the local teams and culture
- Amazing future potential as we continue to scale and grow
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Inspiring, entrepreneurial environment with ambitious vision for the future
- Supporting, fun-loving team of highly skilled people
- A challenging job within one of the most distinctive departments of ING